Tarmac Driveway In Castle Bromwich
Here is one of our latest stunning tarmac driveways in Sutton Coldfield, (Castle Bromwich) featuring red and charcoal block pavers across the threshold of the drive and around the perimeter, finished with SMA Prodrive Tarmac.
The project included:
A new 90/95 m2 driveway:
- Digging out of old driveway with excavation to be at least 228mm. Enlarge driveway area
- New 6” (150mm) hardcore foundation installed – MOT Type 1 stone
- 2 lengths of ducting (to be supplied by customer) and installed for cabling services
- Block paving to perimeter edge with square diamond design
- Bullnose kerb to front of driveway
- KS kerbs to left and right hand-side of driveway
- New step at doorway entrance
- New drainage hopper for excess water
- Driveway finished in 3” SMA Prodrive Tarmac
The new driveway took just 4 days from start to finish.
“Our SMA Prodrive Tarmac driveway was completed today by Charlie & Gerry and it looks excellent with a perimeter block paving design of our choice together with a front door step matching the perimeter design.
A very tidy and professional crew who went out of their way to ensure that the working area was left tidy after each day and reassured the neighbours of the property either side that particular care would be taken of their properties.
In all, the highly professional standard of work and the respect that Charlie and Gerry demonstrated toward their customer and our neighbours earns this company the right to be called the ‘experts’ and we would definitely recommend them as a leader in their field.”
What you should do now
If you’d like us to dramatically improve your driveway, then please contact us for a quotation.
Below You Will Find More Images From Our Portfolio
All content and images found on this website are property and copyright of New Drives and Landscapes Limited - The Midlands Premier Driveway Company
New Drives Limited cover Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and wider West Midlands and Warwickshire areas